Development Plan Review

If you are planning to develop or remodel property located within the District you are required to go through the Development Plan Review process before the City of Commerce City will issue you a building permit. Please see the Development Plan Review page for more information. 

Inspections and Locates

Please visit the Inspections and Locates page for information on how to schedule a locate or inspection. 

Contractor License Information

If you are a contractor and you are planning to perform work on any water utility services within the District, you are required to apply and purchase a contractor license. For more information on how to obtain your license, please see the Contractor License Information page.

Water and Sewer Facility Access Permit

Will you be performing work on or near a District facility? Do you need to operate valves, access a manhole, or collect samples? Will you be performing work near a District line that could impact the operation?

Please visit the Water and Sewer Facility Access Permit page to get more information and to apply for an access permit. 

Hydrant/Construction Water

The District allows the use of its hydrants to provide water to projects during construction by issuing a Hydrant Meter Permit upon completion of the application and submission of the appropriate fees. Please see the Hydrant/Construction water page for information to obtain a hydrant meter permit. 

Tap Fees

For information on connection fees please visit the Tap Fees page.