Contractor License Information
To apply for a contractor license with South Adams County Water & Sanitation District the application can be completed in person at the Stevenson Administration Office located at 6595 E 70th Ave. Commerce City, CO, or by email.
A $50.00 fee is due when the application is submitted. Please read the District Rules and Regulations below before submitting a contractor license application.
For any questions please call 303-288-2646
Contractor License District Rules and Regulations:
1. Any and all work performed by contractors licensed with the South Adams County Water and Sanitation District must be performed in accordance with the District's current Rules and Regulations. Design standards are included in the application fee, and updates are available on the District website www.sacwsd.org.
2. License fee must be paid before work commences.
3. $5,000 License and Permit Bond with South Adams County Water and Sanitation District to be named the-oblige.
4. A Certificate of Insurance which will indicate that the contractor carries a minimum of $500,000 combined single limit liability and property damage. Contractor equipment coverage should also be included. A Certificate of Insurance for State Compensation Insurance is also required.
5. No installations are allowable from Friday evening 4:00 p.m. until Monday morning 8:00 a.m. without advanced approval.
6. No persons, except those authorized by the District, shall have any right to enter upon, inspect, operate, adjust, change, alter, move, or relocate any portion of the District's facilities.
Any information obtained about licensed contractors in the District does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by SACWSD.