Industrial Discharge Permits

How Does An SIU Obtain An Industrial Discharge Permit?

Businesses should contact the Industrial Pretreatment Manager to begin the permitting process.

Additional Resources

New Businesses

If the Industrial Pretreatment Program staff has asked your facility to complete a Wastewater Questionnaire, please do so.

Local Limits

View SACWSD's Local Limits for wastewater contaminants.

Hazardous Waste

If you need to dispose of hazardous waste, please submit a Hazardous Waste Form.

Restaurant Oil and Grease Best Management Practices Video

This video is free to all restaurants within the SACWSD service area. For more information, contact the Industrial Pretreatment Manager. The video is also available in Spanish.

Industrial Pretreatment Handbook

View the Industrial Pretreatment Manual containing rules and regulations for commercial and industrial users.

Best Management Practices (BMP)

If you have been asked to submit a Best Management Practices plan, then BMP Outline and BMP Example may be helpful.

Other Helpful Links

Colorado Water Protection Project