New Water and Wastewater Applicants

How to Obtain Water / Wastewater Service

To obtain water and wastewater service from the District, applicants must first complete the Service Application Form.

The District also requires that you submit:
  • The applicable site utility
  • Plumbing plans indicating cross-connect
  • Industrial pretreatment
  • Landscape irrigation plans

Incomplete Applications

Incomplete applications and drawings will be returned to the applicant and the request for service will be denied until the application is re-submitted and approved by the District.