- Is my drinking water safe?
- Is this substance in my water?
- What is a part per billion?
- How did the District find out that 1,4-dioxane was in the District’s groundwater sources?
- What is 1,4-dioxane?
- What level of 1,4-dioxane is considered safe in drinking water?
- What is the District doing now that it knows this substance is present in the water?
- Does the District know the source of 1,4-dioxane?
- How are the State and EPA working to address the source of 1,4-Dioxane in the District's drinking water supply?
- How will the District keep customers informed about the occurrences of 1,4-Dioxane?
- How can I contact the District to get more information on this topic?