The South Adams County Water and Sanitation District regular Board of Directors meetings are generally held:
- 6:00 pm
- Second Wednesday of every month
- District Main Offices located at 6595 E. 70th Ave.
Monthly meetings are held to conduct District business and are open to the public.
Notices are posted at the following locations:
- Adams County Clerk & Recorder Office at 4430 S. Adams County Pkwy.
- Commerce City Municipal Building at 7887 E. 60th Ave.
- Reunion Recreation Center at 17910 E. Parkside Dr. North
- Front door of Stevenson Administration Building, 6595 E. 70th Ave.
Changes to meeting days, dates and times are posted on the District’s website, on the Calendar and in the front window of the District's Administration Building.
Agendas & Minutes Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
South Adams County Water and Sanitation District is a Colorado Special District that is governed by an elected five-member Board of Directors for the purpose of providing water and sanitation services to District customers. Our current Board Members and contact information are listed below.
|Aaron Phillips, President|
|JoAnn Moss, Secretary|
|Michael Scanlon, Treasurer|
|William Frew, Director|
|Mizraim Cordero, Vice President|