The South Adams County Water and Sanitation District regular Board of Directors meetings are held:
- 7:00 pm
- Second Wednesday of every month
- District Main Offices located at 6595 E. 70th Ave.
Monthly meetings are held to conduct District business and are open to the public.Notices are posted at the following locations:
- Adams County Human Services Building at 7190 Colorado Blvd.
- Commerce City Municipal Building at 7887 E. 60th Ave.
- Reunion Recreation Center at 17910 E. Parkside Dr. North
Agendas & Minutes Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
South Adams County Water and Sanitation District is a Colorado Special District that is governed by an elected five-member Board of Directors for the purpose of providing water and sanitation services to District customers. Our current Board Members and contact information are listed below.
|Aaron Phillips, President|
|JoAnn Moss, Secretary|
|John Kuchar, Treasurer|
|Michael Scanlon, Director|
|Mizraim Cordero, Director|